At ImmProNano, nanotechnology services range from formulation of bioactive materials to in vivo and in vitro characterization of the formulations.
Whether you need a particular antibody, protein, antigen, or your specific molecule formulated with nanoparticles, ImmProNano can provide services to fit your needs.
ImmProNano brings together adjuvant and formulation expertise to create solutions on how to formulate vaccines with minimal regulatory hurdle for further development.
- ImmProNano can accommodate a variety of projects, from research to preclinical projects.
- Our team is highly experienced, inter-disciplinary and is ready to assist you with your project needs. Whatever the scale and complexity of your study, we will employ our values to satisfy your needs– to provide our clients with an unparalleled experience-driven partner capable of scientific excellence and customized project management.
Nanotechnology services include:
- Nanoparticle formulation of bacterial or viral antigen for human or veterinary vaccines utilizing:
- Commercially available delivery systems & adjuvants
- Custom particles
- Customized protein/peptide conjugated nanoparticles
- In vitro and in vivo experiments for characterization of nano-formulations for efficacy